发布时间：2011-12-20 作者：－－ 来源：－－ 浏览次数：
2011年12月7日下午，澳大利亚莫纳什大学杰出青年科学家，多次在Nature、Science发表文章的李丹博士在中南大学校本部升华楼新前101报告大厅，做了题为“Materials R&D: Simple is better?---Lessons from graphene research.”的专场报告。会后，李教授同与会专家和师生开展了有关材料研究与发展方向方面的讨论。
Associate Professor Dan Li received his PhD degree in materials physics and chemistry from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in 1999. After several years as a Research Fellow at the Nanjing University of Science and Technology, the University of Washington, University of California Los Angles, and the University of Wollongong, he took up an associate professorship and joined the Department of Materials Engineering, Monash University in 2008. His current research interests are centred on synthesis and properties of graphene-based soft materials and particularly their applications in energy storage and conversion, water purification, bionics and environmental protection. He received the ARC Queen Elizabeth II Fellowship in 2006 and the ARC Future Fellowship in 2011. He was the recipient of the Scopus Young Researcher of the Year Award in Engineering and Technology in 2010.
Title for the presentation (1st Forum on the Research and Higher Education for Material Science and Technology, Changsha, China (Dec. 7-9, 2011):
Materials R&D: Simpler is better? - Lessons from graphene research
Department of Materials Engineering, Monash University, Melbourne, VIC 3800, Australia
Recent Representative Publications
1. Li, D. Muller, M. B., Gilje, S., Kaner, R. B. & Wallace, G. G. Nature Nanotechnol. 3, 101-105 (2008).
2. D. Li, R. B. Kaner, Science 320, 1170-1171 (2008).
3. Yang, X., Qiu, L., Cheng, C., Wu, Y., Ma, Z.-F. & Li, D. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 50, 7325-7328 (2011).
4. Yang, X. W., Zhu, J. W., Qiu, L. & Li, D. Adv. Mater. 23, 2833 (2011).
5. Qiu, L., Zhang, X. H., Yang, W. R., Wang, Y. F., Simon, G. P. & Li, D. Chem. Commun. 47, 5810-5812 (2011).
6. Zhang, X., Wang, Y., Watanabe, S., Uddin, M. & Li, D. Soft Matter 7, 8745-8748 (2011)
7. Bei, F. L., Hou, X. L., Chang, S., Simon, G. G. & Li, D. Chem. Eur. J. 17, 5958-5964 (2011).
8. Qiu, L., Yang, X. W., Gou, X. L., Yang, W. R., Ma, Z. F., Wallace, G. G. & Li, D. Chem. Eur. J. 16, 10653-10658 (2010).
9. Chen, H., Muller, M. B., Gilmore, K. J., Wallace, G. G. & Li, D. Adv. Mater. 20, 3557-12 (2008).